How to place your order
Prior to buy something online you must gather all the information available upon the seller and his conditions. These lines explain you how to place a smart order.
Before placing your order
Providers or sellers must inform you in a plain and clear way upon the following aspects:
- Their business name and address
- Price, VAT and other taxes including
- Shipping charges, if any.
- Validity period in case of sales or special offers.
- Means of payments.
- Shipping conditions (30 days by default).
- If you have the right of sending the order back.
- Warn you if they use phone or fax number of special charge.
- If they will compensate you and in what way in case of stock out.
After your order
Right after placing your order, sellers must provide you with further information in writing (e.g. in a letter, fax or email) concerning the contracting general conditions. At the latest, this letter have to come together with the delivery or whilst the service is ongoing.
The information in writing must include the details above and the following points:
- When and how they will refund your money
- Where you have to address your complaints, if any.
- If the seller demands his items back in case of cancelation.
- Who (consumer or supplier) is taking care of shipping costs in case of cancelation.
- The person to whom you may address your complaints.
Paying an online order
You can pay by card, PayPal or transfer. Credit card is always the best option since it allows you to cancel any charge that does not correspond to what you have authorized. Remember to print out and keep all the information concerning your purchase: receipts, emails and other documents with information above the items.
You must have the opportunity of modifying your purchase before giving the final confirmation.